A team of dedicated environmentalists, volunteers and interns are launching nine online communities to engage both locally and globally. These portals are intended to accelerate change in several areas:
- Advocacy—Action Advocacy™ creates a wave of activism by providing activists with the tools and support they need to create change.
- Animal Rights—Animal Rights Portal™ is an extensive animal rights resource center designed to advance the fight against animal cruelty, abuse, exploitation, green areas and wildlife habitat.
- Community—The Environmental Community™ with the help of its member organizations, like The Environmental Education Center™, provides eco-education, fundraising, tree planting by Lungs of Earth™ and other initiatives to develop and support green communities.
- Earth—Earth’s Portal™ is an online community that focuses on global issues. Earth’s Portal addresses eco-systems to energy and economy issues because they often overshadow our ability to protect our global resources.
- Empowerment & Entertainment—Advance My Life™ is in sync with the green movement where new industries, new job opportunities and new financial futures are discovered by those who fully embrace it. Advance My Life will provide the connectivity that people need to benefit from being part of the green movement.
- Health—Global Health Central™ not only gives you the facts you need to make informed decisions about your diet, health and other related issues but will also connect you to the most advanced products. Global Health Central will provide everything from nutritional supplements that boost nutrients and antioxidants to products that eliminate toxic chemicals or are simply the best green products available.
- Human Resources—People-Power™ is a powerful gateway that links individuals or groups to green opportunities. All businesses from for-profits to non-profit organizations can benefit from green and health-oriented solutions. Personnel agencies, corporate recruiters, personnel managers and head hunters can greatly benefit by working with People-Power.
- Seniors—American Seniors Demanding Change™ protects and defends the interests of American Seniors. Seniors not only have a common interest in protecting clean water and clean air for themselves but also in preserving our Earth for their grandchildren.
- Students—Students For Ecological Change™ is a powerful gateway for students that provides everything from how to form an environmental club to how to raise funds and start environmental projects. SFEC is supported by The Environmental Community.